It’s important to have your heat pump on a Maintenance plan with service at least every year. The technician can do the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric terminals, and, if necessary, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non conductive coating
- Lubricate motors, and inspect belts for tightness and wear
- Verify correct electric control, making sure that heating is locked out when the thermostat calls for cooling and vice versa
- Verify correct thermostat operation.
Heat Pump Tune Up in Columbus, OH, Florence, SC, Reynoldsburg, OH, and Surrounding Areas.
Heat Pump Maintenance in Columbus, OH, Florence, SC, Reynoldsburg, OH, and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance & Tune Up Services In Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Florence, Amlin, Brice, Obetz, Bexley, Dublin, Hebron, Linden, Powell, Berwick, Gahanna, Hilltop, Galloway, Hilliard, Whitehall, Baltimore, Blacklick, Grandview, Groveport, Lancaster, Grove City, Harrisburg, Lithopolis, New Albany, Urbancrest, Short North, Westerville, Worthington, Clintonville, Lewis Center, Minerva Park, Pickerington, Sharon Woods, German Village, Upper Arlington, Canal Winchester, Downtown Columbus, Victorian Village Franklinton, Dillon, Conway, Coward, Poston, Quinby, Effingham, Lake City, Darlington, Society Hill, Pamplico Scranton, Johnsonville, Hartsville, Ohio & South Carolina, and Surrounding Areas