The New AeroTherm™ Series Heat Pump Water Heater from Bradford White is highly efficient, providing year round energy and money savings. It offers advanced technology and low cost operation.
Interested in reducing your monthly costs and helping the environment while still getting all the hot water your family needs? Check out our new AeroTherm Series Heat Pump Water Heater by Bradford White.
Posted by Best Service HVAC on Thursday, February 23, 2017
ENERGY STAR® certified, AeroTherm™ Series water heaters are eligible for most rebate programs throughout the country resulting in initial savings to you, the consumer. Efficiencies up to 3.39 EF (Energy Factor) result in significant energy and money savings throughout product lifetime. First hour delivery ratings up to 94-gallons and ultra-quiet operation ensure consumers get exceptional performance to meet their demands for hot water. And with four user-selectable operation modes (Heat Pump, Hybrid, Electric, Vacation), the new AeoTherm™ Series gives consumers greater control over their water heater’s energy consumption. The AeroTherm™ Series also comes standard with a 10-year limited warranty.
- 50- and 80-gallon capacities – comparable
replacements for 40-, 50-, or 80-gallon standard
electric water heaters
- Provide the same amount of hot water as standard
electric 50- or 80-gallon water heaters
- Same water and electrical connections as a
standard electric water heater
- Top water connections and a convenient height
and weight for quick and easy replacements and
- Designed for indoor installation such as: basement,
garage, closet, utility room, attic, etc.
- Four operating modes: Heat Pump, Hybrid, Electric,
- Electronic controls make it simple to change the
temperature or operating mode
- Northern climate tier 3 capable (RE2H50R10B and
- Quiet operation
- 10-year limited warranty
For more Bradford White products, click HERE.